Monster Hunter Generations [3DS]
- With hundreds of quests in store, there are tons of challenges to tackle in a solo adventure, and also via local or online play with up to three other hunters.
- Co-op online multiplayer - For some of the best online multiplayer the Nintendo 3DS has to offer, join up and hunt online with up to three other hunters, or meet-up and play together via local play
- Face a roster of brand new monsters like Glavenus of the Fated Four in addition to plenty of returning fan-favorites like the sly Nargacuga
- Previously only available as custom support AI partners called ?Palicoes,? Felynes are now playable in ?Prowler? mode with their own questlines and rewards, unique gameplay mechanics and gear.
- Choose from four Styles and many powerful, visually striking Hunter Arts for a truly customized gameplay experience
Release Date: July 15th, 2016.