Alan Wake Remastered [XBOX]
The Cult Classic is back and better than ever - remastered with all new 4K visuals, 60 FPS (PS5/Xbox SX), enhanced cut scenes, upgraded character models and haptic feedback (PS5)!
In this award-winning cinematic action-thriller,troubled author Alan Wake embarks on a desperate searchfor his missing wife, Alice.
As he discovers the pages of a horror story he has supposedly written, but has no memory of,Wake's grip on reality is threatened as he confronts the darkness closing in.
The horror story is coming true...
Fight with Light
- Intense combat, where it takes more than bullets to banish the darkness!
- Weaken ‘The Taken’ with light before finishing them for good.
- Use lights in the environment as islands of safety in a world where darkness is deadly.
Discover & Collect
- Find manuscript pages from a novel Wake does not remember writing.
- The storyline seems tobecome real around him, describing scenes that have yet to occur and acting as warnings for upcoming challenges.
Explore & Survive
- Travel through a visually stunning and terrifying version of the Pacific Northwest, with newly remastered visual fidelity bringing a classic game to new platforms and players.
- Limited ammunition and supplies.
Complete Package:All DLCs, remastered visuals, new developer commentary.
Now on PlayStation:A vast new audience that’s been demanding Alan Wake for years.
Proven Quality:A much-loved cult classic with an 83 Metacritic score and over 5 million copies sold to date.
Publisher: Epic Games Publishing
Developer: Remedy Entertainment
Genre: Horror/Adventure, Psychological Action-Thriller
Release Date: October 5th, 2021.